Laser therapy has been shown to increase blood flow, decrease pain, and facilitate the healing of injured muscles, tendons, bone, and joints. Laser therapy uses light to accelerate the body’s natural healing processes by accelerating cell growth and reproduction. This is highly effective for treating soft tissue injuries like sprains, strains, tendonitis, tendinopathy and plantar fasciitis, but has also shown excellent results in repairing bone fractures and joint inflammation such as arthritis. Our system gives us the versatility to treat safely and effectively over areas with open wounds such as post-surgical incisions.
- Decreased pain levels
- Reduced inflammation
- Accelerated soft tissue and bone repair
- Increased tissue tensile strength
- Enhanced nerve regeneration and function
- Increased cell metabolism
- Increased enzymatic responses
- Increased tissue proliferation & regeneration = increased healing!